Two days Inca trail it is a great option for those who don’t have enough time to hike the full length of the Classic Inca Trail.
In this Adventure you will have the change to visit two Inca sites Chachabamba and Wiñay Wayna considered the most beautiful along the Inca trail the most important you will arrive at Machu Picchu through Sun-gate! Arriving at Machu Picchu in the afternoon, a great time when is less crowded.
Book in advance.
Day 01 Cuzco – Ollantaytambo – km. 104 – Machu Picchu!!
Our Two days Inca Trail can start in Cusco or in the sacred valley
- We will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in our private van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- After two hours of drive, we will stop in Ollantaytambo where we can buy our breakfast after breakfast we will go to the train station.
- From Ollantaytambo, we will take the train until kilometer 104
- At kilometer 104 you have to show your original passport, you will start hiking
- The first 3 hours will be uphill until we will get to the impressive Wiñay Wayna Inca Site after we explore this place we will enjoy our box Lunch.
- After lunch we will continue hiking towards the sun gate, after two hours of a hike we will have a great view of Machu Picchu from the sun gate
- After we enjoy the view we will continue to Machu Picchu for 45 more minutes downhill once we arrive at Machu Picchu you will have time to take your photos then we will exit Machu Picchu and continue hiking to Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Once we are in the town we will go to our hotel here you will time to organize and enjoy your Shower then we will visit one restaurant for our dinner.
- Then time to go to the hotel to rest because the next morning we will start early in the morning.
Day 02 Machu Picchu!
- Your tour guide will pick you up from the hotel then you will go to the bus station.
- You will take the bus for 25 minutes to Machu Picchu Inca site
- At Machu Picchu, you will have a tour for two hours after that you will have a free time
- In free time you can explore more about Machupicchu if you have tickets for Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain you will have time to do it for this mountains you have to book in advance and is an extra cost of 65 USD.
- Once you explore Machu Picchu you will take bus Back to Machu Picchu Pueblo and take the train back to Ollantaytambo
- In Ollantaytambo on representative will be waiting for you and will take you back to Cusco and drop you up close to the main Plaza.
- end of our amazing Two days Inca Trail
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED
What is included?
- Pre-departure briefing the night before your tour
- Collection from your hotel
- Private bus to Ollantaytambo
- 01 box lunch 01 dinner (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten-free special diets upon your request.)
- 3 stars hotel
- Entrance fee for the Inca trail and Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Experienced top tour guides (2-8 with one tour guide 9 to 16 two guides)
- Bus down from Machu Picchu citadel to Machu Picchu Pueblo round trip bus ticket on the second day
- Oxygen bottle
- First aid kit
What is not included?
- breakfast on day first, lunch and dinner on day two
- tips for the crew
- Entrance to Waynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain
- hot springs in Machu Picchu Pueblo (10 soles)
- travel insurance (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE
What you need to take:
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medication
- Torch with spare batteries
- First aid kit