Cusco is considered the oldest and most inhabited city in South America. The city tour you want to experience hiking these four places as well, we can organize this tour
- Private tour, the tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized, flexible.
- Private transportation
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets all the places or Inca sites requires an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for one day pass and covert specific places or 130 soles for ten days pass this one cover 16 places
- Lunch you can have lunch after the tour.
- Our city tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel at 8 Am
- Our first place to visit is the most important sun temple of the Incas Corikancha where you will see the best stonework and colonial buildings
- After this amazing place, we will continue to Sacsayhuaman, was the most important sun temple in the upper Cusco and the biggest stones you will time to explore and enjoy the view of Cusco city
- Then we will continue to Quenqo a natural bedrock where the Incas take advantage to carve ceremonial altar
- After we will continue to Puca Pucara and our last place will be Tambomachay we will see beautiful water fountains
- Then we will drive back to Cusco
- Arrival time around 2 pm
Private tour this tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized, flexible and you can customize your tours.
we start early to avoid the crowd starting early we will be ahead with fewer people! so we can enjoy better and take nice photos.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
Price 170 per group up to 06 people not per person!
if you are more than 6 people please let us know to give you a specific pricing