Southern Valley Tour
This tour is a perfect combination of culture, because we will be visiting a pre-Inca site Pikillacta the amazing architecture of the Wari culture then continue to Tipon where the Incas had built impressive water engineering to irrigate their crops, then we will visit one of the best colonial church in the southeast of Cusco city the church of Andahuayillas known as the Sistine Chapel of the Americas due to its ornate decorations.
- Private transportation
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets all the places or Inca sites requires an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for a one-day pass and covert specific places or 130 soles for ten days pass this one cover 16 places
- Our South valley half-day tour starts with the collection from your hotel in Cusco at 8 Am in our private transportation
- We will drive for 45 minutes to get to our first stop this one is Tipon where the Incas built an impressive water engineering to irrigate their crops in a huge terrace where you will have time to explore with your guide
- Then we will continue to Pikillacta a great pre-Inca site where the Wari culture built an incredible city your tour guide will explain to you about the place
- after this lovely place, we will continue to Andahualillas where we can admire this beautiful colonial temple, known for its remarkable murals and ceiling paintings by Tadeo Escalante
- Then we will back to Cusco and take you back to your hotel
Private tour this tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized, flexible so we can customize your tour.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
190 USD per group not per person
Our Price is based on a group of two to six people. If your group is larger than six people, please let us know for a specific pricing.
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 8
+51 993 633 588