Sacred Valley Tour Full day
Sacred Valley Tour Full day Tour
full day Sacred Valley tour known as a classic sacred valley tour you will visit Pisac, the Inca town of Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. Our Sacred Valley full day tour package is designed to show the most popular places of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
this tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized, flexible.
We can accommodate any group size and any itinerary. Our Tours include personal pick-up and drop-off from/to anywhere in Cusco (Hotel or Airport) and the Sacred Valley.
It is also perfect for those who plan to stay in the Sacred Valley or those who are heading to Ollantaytambo. We can pick you up from Cusco Airport and drop you off at any location in the Sacred Valley, including the Train station in Ollantaytambo.
- Private transportation
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets all the places or Inca sites requires an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for one day pass and convert specific places or 130 soles for ten days pass this one cover 16 places
- Lunch we will stop in Urubamba where you can taste a variety of local buffet lunch. (extra cost)
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco or Sacred valley in our private transportation at 8 Am
- From Cusco, we will drive to our first place Pisac with a few stops in lookout points to enjoy the magnificent view of the sacred valley
- Once we arrive at Pisac you will have enough time to explore the Inca site and its terraces.
- Once we were done exploring Pisaq we will take the bus down to town to Pisac handicraft center and local Market especially on Sundays you can see local bartering their products
- After this we will drive along the sacred valley then we will stop in Urubamba and visit a restaurant to buy our lunch
- Then we will continue to Ollantaytambo here your tour guide will show you all the religious sector
- From Ollantaytambo we drive to our last Inca site called Chinchero here we will see amazing Inca terraces and a beautiful colonial church as well we can visit a factory where we can see all the weaving process
- From this place, we will drive back to Cusco and will drop you off in your hotel
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
- 230 USD per group not per person
- Our Price is based on a group of two to six people. If your group is larger than six people please let us know for a specific pricing
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 13
+51 993 633 588