Sacred Valley Tour Full day
Sacred Valley Tour Full-day Tour
The Sacred Valley tour, also known as the classic Cusco day tour, is designed to show the most popular places of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. which are located around Cusco most people tend to go straight to Machu Picchu the new seven wonders of the world but we highly recommend visiting the sacred valley before or after your Machu Picchu tour.
the valley between Pisaq and Ollantaytambo is known as the sacred valley of the Incas in this day tour we will drive through the mountains of the sacred valley which played a very important key role in Inca culture and history, you will explore places like Pisac, the Inca town of Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero and andean textile center. Sign up today!
this day tour lasts a full day usually we start at 8 am and get back to Cusco around 6 pm you will have plenty of time to explore each amazing site!
- Explore the biggest Inca ruins in Pisaq where you will see different neighborhoods with impressive examples of Inca architecture
- visit the colorful local market and see the local people’s culture and tradition are still alive
- stunning view from Taray’s viewpoint to the sacred valley lots of locals produce corn and many others products.
- visit the magnificent sun temple of Ollantaytambo and the urban sector
- Chinchero the weaving center perfect place to learn about the local textile techniques and the colonial temple
this tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized and flexible.
We can accommodate any group size and itinerary. Our Tours include personal pick-up and drop-off from/to anywhere in Cusco (Hotel or Airport) and the Sacred Valley.
It is also perfect for those who plan to stay in the Sacred Valley or are heading to Ollantaytambo. We can pick you up from Cusco Airport and drop you off at any location in the Sacred Valley, including the Train station in Ollantaytambo.
- Private transportation
- Pick up from your hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets all the places or Inca sites require an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for one day pass and convert specific places or 130 soles for ten day pass this one cover 16 places this can be added to your tour price (we can buy for you)
- For lunch, we will stop in Urubamba where you can taste a variety of local buffet lunches. (extra cost)
- gratitude for the tour guide
our exciting day tour will start with the pick you up from your hotel in Cusco or Sacred valley in our private transportation at 7:50 AmFrom Cusco, we will drive to our first destination Pisac.
On our way to Pisaq we will make our first stop at “el mirador del Valle Sagrado” this lookout point gives you the perfect place to photograph the sacred valley surrounded by the mountains together and a perfect place to understand why this valley is so fertile for the agriculture.
soon after we will arrive at Pisac this place is very well known for its terraces and its different Inca reminds you will have enough time to explore the Inca site and its terraces always with your tour guide.
Once we were done exploring Pisaq we will take the bus down to town to Pisac handicraft center and local Market especially on Sundays you can see locals bartering their products is it a perfect place to see who are keeping traditional culture alive! after this, we will drive along the sacred valley for an hour we will stop in Urubamba and visit a restaurant to buy our lunch you can choose any restaurant or you can follow the recommendation of the tour guide Then we will continue to Ollantaytambo here your tour guide will show you all the religious sector
From Ollantaytambo, it is an extensive Inca site that is home to water sources very high terraces, religious sectors, and well preserved urban sector with its cobbled street and stone walls, and freshwater running it is the only original Inca town nowadays people live in this Inca buildings then we drive to our last Inca site called Chinchero here we will see amazing Inca terraces and a beautiful colonial church as well we can visit a factory where we can see all the weaving processes so you can learn all the local techniques and traditions that goes back generations after Chinchero we will drive back to Cusco and will drop you off in your hotel or at the sacred valley.
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
- 230 USD per group not per person
- Our Price is based on a group of two to six people. If your group is larger than six people please let us know for a specific pricing
Thank you so much for booking with us the sacred valley tour. We will work really hard to make a lifetime experience for you.
Contact us with any questions…we are here to help.
ALL DEPARTURES ARE 100% GUARANTEED – IF YOU’RE BOOKED, YOU’RE GOING
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time do you need in Sacred Valley?
Is Sacred Valley worth visiting?
How much does it cost to visit Sacred Valley?
What do tourists do in Sacred Valley?
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 8
+51 993 633 588