This natural beauty officially called Vinicunca or rainbow because of the natural colors, it is located southeast of Cusco valley in the Ausangate mountain range in this day tours you can see llamas and alpacas if you are lucky we can see vicuñas and of course you will see the highest mountain in Cusco region Ausangate and the colored mountain known as a rainbow mountain.
Book in advance.
Rainbow Mountain Tour
- This natural beauty officially called Vinicunca or rainbow because of the natural colors, it is located southeast of Cusco valley in the Ausangate mountain range in this day tours you can see llamas and alpacas if you are lucky we can see vicuñas and of course you will see the highest mountain in Cusco region Ausangate and the colored mountain known as a rainbow mountain.
- This tour starts with the pickup in your hotel in Cusco time can be coordinated before the tour
- We will drive for about three hours and a half along the way you will have a nice view as we will be driving your tour guide will point the most important places
- Once we arrive at the starting point of our adventure our crew will prepare a Nutritious Breakfast
- After a good breakfast, we will start our adventure uphill for one and a half hours all the way to the summit
- Once at the top we will have enough time to enjoy this natural beauty and the surrounding mountains and the glacier
- Then we will head back to the starting point of the trek will be all downhill
- Here our amazing chef will be waiting for us with a delicious organic Lunch
- After lunch, we can have small Siesta
- After we will take our private transportation back to Cusco
- Arrival time around 6 PM
- We will drop you off in your hotel or nearby
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED
- Collection from your hotel.
- Private bus to the starting point of the trek and return back to Cusco.
- 01 breakfast 01 lunch snack (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten-free special diets upon your request.).
- Experienced top tour guides (2-8 with one tour guide 9 to 16 two guides).
- Dinning ten with table and chairs.
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Dinner but we can recommend you a good restaurant in Cusco city.
- Entrance fee to the rainbow mountain
- Horse in case you feel tired you can hire horse along the trail offered by the local families.
- Tips for trekking crew, guides, cooks, and porters.
- Travel insurance (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl).
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE
What you need to take:
- Original Passport.
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Hat and gloves.
- Comfortable Trousers.
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication.
- First aid kit.
02 Hikers 120 USD per person
03 Hikers 105 USD per person
04 Hikers 85 USD person
05 Hikers 75 USD per person
06 Hikers + 65 USD per person