Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca
Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca Tour Full day
Mountain of 7 Colors or Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca or Winikunka), Experience a beautiful route to the valley of Ausangate in a walk of about 1 hour and a half, in which we will appreciate a chain of mountains as we go upwards they will change their colors until we reach Vinicunca known as the Mountain of 7 colors or Arco Iris for its similarity to the colors of the Rainbow.
The Vinicunca rainbow mountain tour will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes until you reach Vinicunca or mountain of colors 5020 meters above sea level. On the way we will observe the fauna of the area, highlighting the llamas and alpacas that are at the mercy of shepherds dressed in beautiful typical clothes of the region. After passing by beautiful gorges leading to the highest parts, surrounded by snowy peaks (Ausangate), once we get to the top you will be amazed by the natural beauty of the mother earth and appreciate the rainbow mountain Vinicunca tour.
then we can go to the red valley is an extra hike and extra fee but it’s worth visiting.
Tour by Days:
- Day 01 Cusco – rainbow mountain – Cusco
ALTITUDE: 4600M– 5040 M
DURATION: 1 full day
SIZE: Up to 8 people
HIGH SEASON: May September.
Enjoy your visit to rainbow mountain in Peru
The Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca Trek Full Day tour in Cusco
- This tour starts with the pickup in your hotel in Cusco time can be coordinated before the tour at 2:30 am approx.
- We will drive for about three hours and a half along the way you will have a nice view as we will be driving your tour guide will point the most important places before we get to the Vinicunca rainbow mountain trailhead.
- Once we arrive at the starting point of our adventure our crew will prepare a Nutritious Breakfast
- After a good breakfast, we will start our adventure uphill for one and a half hours all the way to the summit of Vinicunca mountain.
- Once at the top we will have enough time to enjoy this natural beauty and the surrounding mountains and the glacier of Ausangate.
- Then we will head back to the starting point of the trek will be all downhill.
- Here, our amazing chef will be waiting for us with a delicious organic lunch.
- After lunch, we can have a small Siesta.
- After we will take our private transportation back to Cusco.
- Arrival time around 5 PM.
- We will drop you off in your hotel or nearby.
- incase you want to visit the red valley it is an extra 30 minutes hike and 10 soles extra for the entrance ticket.
- round trip private transportation from Cusco
- professional English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- pick up from your hotel
- Entrance fee to Chinchero Inca site
- Lunch we will stop at Urubamba
- Gratitude for the crew
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Original Passport.
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Hat and gloves.
- Comfortable Trousers.
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication.
- Torch with spare batteries.
- First aid kit.
the listed price below is with a picnic and organic lunch, need to be book at least two days in advance.
- 02 Hikers 120 USD per person
- 03 Hikers 105 USD per person
- 04 Hikers 85 USD person
- 05 Hikers 75 USD per person
- 06 Hikers + 65 USD per person
our price for our semiprivate tours start- from 99 USD per person in this case breakfast and lunch will be in a restaurant.
if need just transportation for this tour get in touch with us!
Thank you so much for booking with us the rainbow mountain Vinicunca tour. We will work really hard to make a lifetime experience for you.
Contact us with any questions…we are here to help.
ALL DEPARTURES 100% GUARANTEED – IF YOU’RE BOOKED, YOU’RE GOING
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 13
+51 993 633 588