Our potatoes park tour is a perfect combination of culture and history, where we can appreciate our Andean people the successor of our ancestors (the Incas) who still keep alive the traditions that they left us. Lots of knowledge in agriculture and textiles, after visiting communities we will go to the archaeological site of Pisac where we can appreciate the incredible terraces and architecture of the Inca buildings.
Book in advance.
- We will pick you up from your hotel in our private transportation at 8:30 Am
- We will drive for one hour and a half Until the potatoes park which is located in the sacred valley
- Here we will visit the Andean family who still has all the knowledge of our ancestor (the Incas) in farming and textiles
- This park is working on developing sustainable agricultural techniques this will allow the locals to continue producing the main crop that grows at high altitudes and the main staple in Peruvian diet long time in South America nowadays all over the world.
- After we explore all their agricultural areas and textiles we will have lunch in a local restaurant, where native hands prepare exquisite dishes based on hundreds of potato varieties.
- After delicious Lunch we will drive to the Inca site of Pisac it is 40 minutes drive
- In Pisaq we will have enough time to explore this amazing Inca site like the terraces, cemetery and religious sector
- following we will have a chance to visit the Pisac market where you can appreciate jewelry, pottery, handicraft, and locals trading their products.
- After the market, we will drive back to Cusco and will drop you at your hotel.
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED
What is included:
- Collection from your hotel
- Private transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance to the potato park
What is not included:
- Entrance fee to Pisac Inca site, this is part of the boleto Turistico you can buy in Cusco or in Pisac, there are two options you can get the partial one that covers four sites in the sacred valley cost 70 soles and last 02 days and the general ticket cover 16 places and last 10 days cost 130 soles.
- Alcoholic beverage at lunch place
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE
What you need to take
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
Tour price 250 USD for two people not per person!