Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain 01 DAY TOUR
If you are the person that you don’t like the crowd so this alternative route to the Palccoyo rainbow mountain is for you, where you will see deferent natural formations of colorful mountains as well you will have magnificent view of the highest snow cap mountain Ausangate, and the most important is you won’t hike much is about 2 Hours round trip so you will have more time to enjoy and explore all the natural beauty of the Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain.
Book in advance.FEW DAYS IN ADVANCE
- Where you will see deferent natural formations of colorful mountains as well you will have magnificent view of the highest snow cap mountain Ausangate, and the most important is you won’t hike much is about 2 Hours round trip so you will have more time to enjoy and explore all the natural beauty of the Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain.
- Hiking hours: 2 hours more or less depending on the group’s pace.
- highest point: 4955 m 16280 ft.
- Difficulty: Moderate
01 day Cusco – Palcoyo – Cusco!.
Collection from your hotel in Cusco at 6:00 am in our private transportation, start our adventure to Palccoyo rainbow mountain we will go in direction to the south-east of Cusco along the way we will see beautiful lakes and small villages the ride will take us 3 hour and a half more or less all the to the starting point of the hike, here we are going to start with the adventure to the beautiful colorful mountains which will take us 1 hour approx.
Once we arrive at the top your tour guide will give information about the Andes Mountains and get some amazing photos then we will head back to the bus approx. 45 minutes in order to take the bus back to Cusco, before we arrive in Cusco we will stop in one place called Pitumarka where we will enjoy our Lunch after lunch you will have time to explore the plaza of this lovely village then we will continue driving all the way back to Cusco we will be arriving around 5 pm and drop you off in your hotel en of Palccoyo rainbow mountain tour.
After the tour, if you feel tired you can visit on massage place in order to relax your muscle to continue with your next adventure if you book through Andean soul Adventure you will get a discount of 10%
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED
- Pre-departure briefing the night before your tour.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco.
- Private bus to the starting point of the trek and return back to Cusco.
- 01 lunch (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten-free special diets upon your request.)
- Experienced top tour guides (2-8 with one tour guide 9 to 16 two guides)
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Experienced top tour guides (2-8 with one tour guide 9 to 16 two guides).
- Breakfast and dinner but we can recommend you a good restaurant in Cusco city.
- Entrance fee 10 soles.
- Tips for trekking crew.
- Travel insurance (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl).
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Original Passport.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Hat and gloves.
- Comfortable Trousers.
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication.
- Torch with spare batteries.
- First aid kit.
02 Hikers 120 USD per person
03 Hikers 105 USD per person
04 Hikers 85 USD person
05 Hikers 75 USD per person
06 Hikers + 65 USD per person