Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain Tour
the alternative Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain a destination that has gained fame due to the coloration in the sediments as the Vinicunca, also with better accessibility allows us to enjoy spectacular views. The place, still little known and far from many tourists, and it has three different small rainbow mountains is located in the community of Palccoyo in the district of Checacupe, at 4,900 meters above sea level.
Experience the mesmerizing sights of “Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain” with a local tour operator
The view of the Ausangate mountain covered with snow is impressive. Once we are at the top you will have a 360 view the incredible view of the colored mountains and the Ausangate Snow-capped
- Pre-departure briefing the night before your tour.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco.
- Private bus to the starting point of the trek and return back to Cusco.
- 01 breakfast
- 01 lunch (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten-free special diets upon your request.)
- Experienced top tour guides (2-8 with one tour guide 9 to 16 two guides)
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- dinner but we can recommend a good restaurant in Cusco city.
- Entrance fee 10 soles.
- Tips for trekking crew.
- Travel insurance (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl).
PALCCOYO RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TOUR
01 CUSCO- PALCCOYO – CUSCO!
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco in Cusco at 5:00 in our private transportation for our rainbow mountain tour.
- From Cusco, we will drive for three hours and a half until the starting point of the hike to the Palccoyo Rainbow mountain tour.
- Here we will start our adventure and hike to the Palccoyo rainbow mountain tour total hiking hours is more or less two hours round trip then you will have time to explore.
- After we enjoy the beauty of nature we will take our van back with direction to Cusco.
- On the way, we will stop to enjoy our lunch prepared by our amazing chef.
- After lunch we will continue to Cusco will be back in Cusco around 5 PM
- We will drop you off in your hotel Cusco.
After the tour, if you feel tired you can visit a massage place in order to relax your muscle and continue with your next adventure if you book through Andean soul Adventure you will get a discount of 10%.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Original Passport.
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Hat and gloves.
- Comfortable Trousers.
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication.
- Torch with spare batteries.
- First aid kit.
- 02 Hikers 120 USD per person
- 03 Hikers 105 USD per person
- 04 Hikers 85 USD person
- 05 Hikers 75 USD per person
- 06 Hikers + 65 USD per person
our price for our semiprivate tours start- from 99 USD per person in this case breakfast and lunch will be in a restaurant.
If need just transportation for this tour get in touch with us!
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 13
+51 993 633 588