Palccoyo Rainbow mountain plus Queswachaca Bridge
Pallcoyo Rainbow Mountain Plus Queswachaca Inca Bridge Full day
This amazing rainbow mountain tour to Palccoyo you can combine with the last Inca suspension bridge called Queswachaca, these two amazing places you can visit in one full day this tour is for our customers are looking to cover more places in a single day this Palccoyo rainbow mountain & Queswachaca bridge is a long day but it worth to do it especially when have only one day left in Cusco Peru.
Palccoyo or tres Rainbow the alternative Rainbow mountain a destination that has gained fame due to the coloration in the sediments of this part of the Andes, like the Vinicunca, but with better accessibility which allows enjoying spectacular views.
The place, still little known and far from many tourists, is located in the community of Palccoyo in the district of Checacupe, at 4,900 meters above sea level. To get there takes about three to four hours of bus ride to the southeast and from the city of Cusco.
- Pre-departure briefing the night before your tour.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco.
- Private bus to the starting point of the trek and return back to Cusco.
- 01 breakfast 01 lunch (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten-free special diets upon your request.)
- Experienced top tour guides (2-8 with one tour guide 9 to 16 two guides)
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- dinner but we can recommend a good restaurant in Cusco city.
- Entrance fee 10 soles.
- Tips for trekking crew.
- Travel insurance (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl).
In your tour, you can also appreciate a forest of stones that give a mystical attraction to the place and that is perfect for lovers of nature and trekking.
01 Cusco- Palccoyo – Queswachaca – Cusco!
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco in Cusco at 4:30 am in our private transportation
- From Cusco, we will drive for three hours and a half until the starting point of the hike
- Here we will start our adventure and hike to the colorful mountains total hiking hours is more or less two hours
- After we enjoy the view of the beauty of nature Palccoyo rainbow mountain we will take our van back with direction to last Inca bridge Queswachaca
- On the way, we will stop to enjoy our lunch
- After lunch, we will continue with direction to Queswachaca bridge for two more hours on the way we will see beautiful lakes and we will pass by the town of our famous leader of a large Andean uprising against the Spanish (Tupac Amaru)
- We will drive along the plateau until we arrive at Queswachaca bridge.
- Once we arrive we will have time for the pictures and if you would like to cross the bridge you can do it.
- Then we will take our van back to Cusco will be back in Cusco around 8PM
- We will drop you off in your hotel in Cusco
- Extra money for the entrance tickets (10 soles for each place)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
02 Hikers 150 USD per person
03 Hikers 130 USD per person
04 Hikers 120 USD per person
05 Hikers 105 USD per person
06 Hikers + 95 USD per person
I want to book this Tour
Top Tours in Cusco and Machu Picchu
Classic 4 Day Inca Trail To Machu Picchu
Short Inca Trail 2 Days to Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu by Train 2 Days
Rainbow Mountain Full Day
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 8
+51 993 633 588