One day Machu Picchu by train
Tour to Machu Picchu in a day with the train company Peru Rail
Our one-day trip to Machupicchu by train is an excellent option for those who have very short time and still they want to visit the lost city of the Incas Machupicchu still, you can explore the most important citadel of Machu Picchu in one day going by train!! Known as a Machupicchu express.
A quick way to get to know Machu Picchu in a day, if you do not have much time to be in Cusco Peru, this option is the ideal one for you. You will get to know the most important sectors of Machu Picchu through a guided tour of two hours, then you will have an hour to continue visiting on your own and then return to the city of Cusco.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Transportation by bus to and from Ollantaytambo
- Return transportation by Expedition Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and 2 hours guided tour of the site
- Round trip bus to Machu Picchu site
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Entrance to Machupicchu mountain
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip
Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- We will collect you from your hotel early in the morning (around 3.30 am) we will drive to Ollantaytambo train station.
- In Ollantaytambo, we will take the train at (6:15 approx.) this time to be confirmed
- We will follow the sacred river (Wilcamayu) with a spectacular view and some Inca site all the way to Machupicchu Pueblo.
- At the train station, your tour guide will be waiting for you in order to head straight up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour.
- In Machu Picchu, your tour guide will show you the most important places and you will learn about the Incas!!
- Then you will have free time to explore by yourself.
- Once you finish exploring you have to take the bus to Machu Picchu Pueblo if you still have time you can buy you lunch and after lunch goes to the train station to board the train back to Ollantaytambo here one of our representatives will be waiting for you to pick you up and take you back to Cusco.
What you need to take:
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- November to April rainy season
Machupicchu 01 day
01 people 500 USD per person
02 people 460 USD per person
04 people 400USD per person
06 + people 360 USD per person
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 13
+51 993 633 588