Machupicchu By Train 2d/1n Private Service
- Collection from your hotel
- Private bus
- 01 breakfast
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu sanctuary
- English top tour guide
- round trip bus ticket to Machu Picchu
- lunch and dinner
- entrance to Waynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain
- hot springs in MachupicchuPuebloo (10 soles)
- travel insurance (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl)
The Short Inca Trail 2 days to Machu Picchu is the most important 2 days hike that takes you into Machu Picchu. Despite the shorter trek time, you will nonetheless experience all of the main highlights of the real 2 day Inca Trail Peru. The Inca Trail is beyond a doubt one of the most beautiful trails in the Americas and therefore an unforgettable experience not to be missed.
- Modality: Adventure, landscape, Cultural and Archaeological
- Departure days : Daily departures
- Period: from March to January
- Travel duration: 2 days
- Accommodation : 1 night of lodging
- Group size: Minimum 2 people
- Maximum height: 2,700 mt
- Difficulty: Easy
DAY 01 CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHU PICCHU PUEBLO.
We will pick you up from your hotel at around 6:50, in order to start our Machu Picchu by train and take you to the most convenient train station, according to availability at the booking time.
During the train journey along the Urubamba river, you will see snow-capped mountains, amazing Inca terraces and more Inca sites, ones you will get closer to Machu Picchu town you will enter to the cloud forest with a lot of vegetation like bromeliads and ferns. One of our representatives will be waiting for you outside of the train station and take you to your hotel to check in then.
You will have a free afternoon to visit the hot springs or in case you want some walking you can visit Mandor gardens with it amazing waterfall or the Machu Picchu museum (Mario Chavez ballon) and its garden with lots of orchid’s end of the day.
DAY 02 MACHU PICCHU THE LOST CITY OF THE INCAS – CUSCO
After early breakfast your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel you will go to the bus station in order to take the bus to Machu Picchu Inca site, the wonder of the world once you arrive you will have guided tour for two hours where you will visit the most important temples, after the guided tour you will have your free time in order to explore more, if you have permits to hike either Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain that will be your next adventure.
Then you will take a bus to Machu Picchu town and take the train back to Ollantaytambo where our bus driver will be waiting for you with Andean Soul Adventure logo and take you back to Cuzco end of the Machupicchu by train tour!! then you can relax
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medication
- Torch with spare batteries
- First aid kit
450 per person
student discount 25 USD with valid ISIC card to qualified as a student
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 13
+51 993 633 588