Machu Picchu Tour by Train Full day
Machu Picchu Tour by Train full day
Machu Picchu Tour by train full day is an excellent option for those who have a very short time and want to visit the lost city of the Incas Machu Picchu. this enigmatic place can be visited in one day or two days even a 6-days Machu Picchu tour, in one day you can explore the most important citadel of Machu Picchu in one day via the Machu Picchu express.
A quick way to get to know Machu Picchu in a day, if you do not have much time in Cusco Peru, this option is the ideal one for you. You will get to know the most important sectors of Machu Picchu through a guided tour of two hours, then you will have an hour to continue visiting on your own and then return to the city of Cusco.
Tour by day:
- Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu- Cusco
Where is located Machu Picchu?
Machu Picchu the new wonder of the world is located northwest of Cusco City in the Vilcanota Cordillera 80 kilometers from Cusco the quickest way to visit is by train.
How hight is Machu Picchu?
Machu Picchu is located in the high jungle at an elevation of 2400 meters above sea level you can go higher around Machu Picchu like the Wayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu mountain and the sun-gate.
How long is the hike?
for this train tour to Machu Picchu, there is no hike in order to get to Machu Picchu, we will pick you up from your hotel take you in a bus then by train, of course, you will walk in Machu Picchu in order to explore all the important places that your expert tour guide will show you.
When is the best time to visit Machu Picchu?
Machu Picchu is open all year round so you can book your day tour any day but in Cusco, we have two well-defined seasons dry and rainy season, for this reason, the best time to visit would be from April to October.
The highlight of the Machu Picchu tour by train full day
the vistas along the train ride are incredible you will see incredible Inca sites and lots of flora especially orchids
you will have plenty of time to explore Machu Picchu with an expert tour guide
Visit the new wonder in a comfortable way with not much effort
Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- We will collect you from your hotel early in the morning (around 3.30 am) we will drive to Ollantaytambo train station.
- In Ollantaytambo, we will take the train at (6:15 approx.) this time to be confirmed
- We will follow the sacred river (Wilcamayu) with a spectacular view and some Inca site all the way to Machupicchu Pueblo.
- At the train station, your tour guide will be waiting for you in order to head straight up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour.
- In Machu Picchu, your tour guide will show you the most important places and you will learn about the Incas!!
- Then you will have free time to explore by yourself.
- Once you finish exploring you have to take the bus to Machu Picchu Pueblo if you still have time you can buy you lunch and after lunch goes to the train station to board the train back to Ollantaytambo here one of our representatives will be waiting for you to pick you up and take you back to Cusco.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Transportation by bus to and from Ollantaytambo
- Return transportation by Expedition Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and 2 hours guided tour of the site
- Round trip bus to Machu Picchu Inca site
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Entrance to Machupicchu mountain
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip
What you need to take:
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- November to April rainy season
Machupicchu Tour 01 day
01 people 350 USD per person
02 people 295 USD per person
04 people 2650USD per person
06 + people 240 USD per person
Thank you so much for booking with us the Machu Picchu by train. We will work really hard to make a lifetime experience for you.
Contact us with any questions…we are here to help.
ALL DEPARTURES ARE 100% GUARANTEED – IF YOU’RE BOOKED, YOU’RE GOING
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best month to visit Machu Picchu?
The new wonder of the world, whenever you visit, is always so impressive and amazing place to visit, but in terms of weather is better to visit from April to October when is our dry season and you will have a better chance to see the sunrise in Machu Picchu in case you want to see the winter solstice at Machu Picchu then June will be the best Month to visit this enigmatic place.
How many days do you need for Machu Picchu?
You have different options to visit Machu Picchu, for many people one day is enough but staying extra it allows you to explore better the surrounding places.
- The quickest way to get to Machu Picchu is by train you can do it in one day.
- You love hiking but not camping so you can do the short Inca trail 2 days which involves one-day hiking with an overnight in a hotel and the second day you explore the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- This option is for adventurous people who love hiking and camping, in this option, you will hike the classic Inca trail 4 days this is considered the best hike in South America if you are planning to hike this trail need to be booked months in advance.
There are more options like Salkantay plus Inca trail 7 days and Choquequirao plus Salkantay and Inca trail 12 days so you can choose your preference.
How long does it take to tour Machu Picchu?
To explore and understand well Machu Picchu you need 2 to 3 hours with a tour guide this time is enough to visit the most important temples and get photos, but if you have tickets for the mountains Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain to climb these you will need extra 2 hours or even more and need to be book in advance.
How much does it cost to visit Machu Picchu?
The cost varies depending on the service and type of tour and duration
Machu Picchu by train one day will cost 395 USD per person in an expedition train the same tour my cost 700 USD on a luxury train Hiran Bingham taking the short Inca trail 2 days 500 USD and the classic Inca trail 4 days 690 USD.
How do I plan a trip to Machu Picchu?
You need to plan early especially in the high season April to October, book in advance your train tickets and the entrance tickets to Machu Picchu or Wayna Picchu if you are planning to hike the Inca trail 4 days need to be booked a couple of months in advance because of the limitation only 500 people are allowed per day, including the tour guides and porters.
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 8
+51 993 633 588