Machu Picchu tour 3 Days
Machu Picchu Tour 3 days overview
Visiting Machu Picchu is an unforgettable experience, the mystical that gives rise to its imposing stone walls inspires deep respect for the builders of this monumental work, who knew how to conjugate, like no one in the world. The Inka city of Machu Picchu, is located in the middle of majestic mountains of jungle brow, its incomparable beauty, and spiritual strength are privileged, the city is hidden within the tropics and built with a privileged geographic location that combines with the sacred mountains, running water, and an Almost perfect celestial alignment, excellent stonework and a large number of terraces for agriculture are impressive.
In this adventure Cusco Machu Picchu Tour 03 days we will visit the most important places of Cusco, the Sacred Valley tour, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Maras salt mines, and Moray circular terraces finally we will enjoy the wonder of Machu Picchu.
- Collection from your hotel in our private van
- 01 breakfast (the second day at the hotel)
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- English-speaking tour guide
- round trip bus ticket to Machu Picchu
- 3-star hotel based in a double room, if you want to upgrade let us know
- lunch and dinner
- Entrance tickets all the places or Inca sites require an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for one day pass which covers specific places or 130 soles for ten day pass this cover 16 places
- entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain
- tips for the crew
- hot springs in Machu Picchu Pueblo (10 soles)
- travel insurance (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200
Machu Picchu tour 3 days Itinerary
DAY 01 CUSCO – CHINCHERO-Moray – Maras salt mines
- for Machu Picchu 3 days tour we will pick you up from your hotel in our private transportation at 9 Am
- From Cusco, we will drive to our first destination Chinchero
- In Chinchero we will visit with the tour guide the most relevant places as well you will see the picturesque colonial temple will visit the beautiful colonial temple
- Then we can visit a factory where the local families can show us all the process of webbing
- After Chinchero we will continue to Moray where we will see the famous circular terraces
- You will explore all these amazing Inca terraces with your tour guide
- Then we will continue to our last destination the natural salt ponds where we will appreciate more than 3000 thousand salt ponds still the locals are cultivating keeping the tradition
- After this natural beauty, we will go back to Cusco City and drop you off at your hotel in Cusco or sacred valley.
DAY 02 PISAC – OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHU PICCHU
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 8 Amin our private transportation
- From Cusco, we will drive for 1 hour and 1/2 with a few stops at the lookout points as well we can stop at Awanacancha to see the process of the textiles until we get to our first Inca site Pisac
- Once in Pisac, we have plenty of time to explore all around this amazing place with your tour guide
- After the Inca site of Pisac, we will visit the Pisac Market here you will have time to see the handicraft then we will continue driving to Urubamba where we can buy our lunch
- After a good lunch, we will continue to Ollantaytambo where we will explore the religious place if we have time we can wander the urban sector of Ollantaytambo the only Inca living town.
- Then we will head to the train station in order to board the train to Machu Picchu Pueblo where one of our representatives will be waiting for you outside of the train station and take you to your hotel where you will spend a night.
DAY 03 MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- After early breakfast, your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and you will take the bus to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Here your tour guide will give you a guiding tour for two hours more or less then you will have your free time to explore by yourself
- If you have your ticket for Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain you will climb this time
- Once you finish exploring you need to take the bus back to Machu Picchu Pueblo where you can buy your Lunch
- Then you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo
- in Ollanta train station one of our representatives will be waiting for you and take you back to Cusco and drop you off in your hotel or close by
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medication
- First aid kit
Contact us with any questions…we are here to help.
Thank you so much for booking with us. We will work really hard to make a lifetime experience for you. Please fill in our BOOKING FORM carefully with your correct personal details.
ALL DEPARTURES ARE 100% GUARANTEED – IF YOU’RE BOOKED, YOU’RE GOING
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 8
+51 993 633 588