Inca Trail Chinchero to Urquillos
Chincheros – Urquillos is a one day walk that gives us a closer idea of the network of roads that our ancestors made. They join heights with valleys, beautiful views with impressive archaeological centers and end up at the height of the sacred river: the Vilcanota. This tour is ideal for acclimatization to the Inca Trail.
Explore the little known trek Inca trail Chinchero to Urquillos from the town of the rainbow to the magic land of the sacred valley of the Incas where you can appreciate the beautiful colonial temple of Chinchero and the Inca terraces with impressive stonework as well you will walk along the original Inca trail that connects Chinchero with Urquillos a trail with outstanding views to the Andes mountains.
- round trip private transportation from Cusco
- professional English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- pick up from your hotel
- Entrance fee to Chinchero Inca site
- Lunch we will stop at Urubamba
- Gratitude for the crew
DAY 01 CUSCO – CHINCHERO – URQUILLOS – CUSCO
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 8:00 AM in our private van to start our adventure to Inca trail Chinchero to Urquillos
- We will drive for one hour until Chinchero here you will have time to explore this Inca town and the colonial temple as well we can visit the handicraft center here the Andean ladies can show us the process of the weaving using alpaca wool and natural plant to dye.
- After you explore this amazing place we will start with the adventure Inca trail Chinchero to Urquillos, we will follow the famous original Inca trail that connects Chinchero with Urquillos where Incas grow the biggest corn this belong to the sacred valley of the Incas
- Along the hike, we will have nice viewpoints, waterfall and big agricultural areas where they grow the biggest corn and great view of the Andes mountains
- Total distance 8 kilometers all downhill you don’t need much effort
- Total walking hours will be 4 but depends on the group pace
- In Urquillos our driver will be waiting for us and will take us back to Cusco
- In Urubamba, we can visit a restaurant where you can buy your lunch then back to Cusco.
Private tour this tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized; flexible we can customize your tours to your desires
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
- Walking stick
Our Price is based on a group of two to six people. If your group is larger than six people please let us know for a specific pricing
260 USD per group not per person
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 13
+51 993 633 588