Cusco City Tour
The Cusco City Tour will take you to visit some of the most beautiful places in Cusco. Among these is one of the most enigmatic places as well as the archaeological sites around Cusco. The city tour will allow you to visit the beautiful Qoricancha temple, the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, and Puca Pucara. It is also an excellent alternative to acclimatize if you plan to visit Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas or other tourist destinations in Cusco.
Sign up for a day tour in Cusco, Peru today!
Cusco is considered the oldest and most inhabited city in South America. This city tour you want to experience hiking these four places we can organize this tour for you.
- Private tour, the tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized, flexible.
- Private transportation
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets all the places or Inca sites requires an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for one day pass and covert specific places or 130 soles for ten days pass this one cover 16 places
- Lunch you can have lunch after the tour.
- Our city tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel at 8 Am
- Our first place to visit is the most important sun temple of the Incas Corikancha where you will see the best stonework and colonial buildings
- After this amazing place, we will continue to Sacsayhuaman, was the most important sun temple in the upper Cusco and the biggest stones you will time to explore and enjoy the view of Cusco city
- Then we will continue to Quenqo a natural bedrock where the Incas take advantage to carve ceremonial altar
- After we will continue to Puca Pucara and our last place will be Tambomachay we will see beautiful water fountains
- Then we will drive back to Cusco
- Arrival time around 2 pm
Private tour this tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized, flexible and you can customize your tours.
we start early to avoid the crowd starting early we will be ahead with fewer people! so we can enjoy better and take nice photos.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
Price 170 per group up to 06 people not per person!
if you are more than 6 people please let us know to give you a specific pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days should I spend in Cusco?
When you arrive in Cusco be aware of the altitude for this reason we recommend staying at least 2 days in Cusco, in these 48 hours your body will acclimate to the altitude and you will be ready to start any treks higher than Cusco.
In these two days, you can explore Cusco’s museums like Museo Inka, casa Garcilazo, San Pedro market, Sam Blas neighborhood where you can find the best artisans, and the incredible narrow stone street where you will appreciate the best Inca architecture with cobble stones just walking around the main plaza of Cusco city.
On the second day, you can visit Santo Domingo church and Sacsayhuaman site you can do by yourself or with a company, the tour usually is for 4 hours can in the morning and afternoon where you will visit the most impressive Inca temple Coricancha and the four ruins.
How many days do you need in Cusco before Machu Picchu?
It depends if you are taking the train to Machu Picchu is the easiest way in this case you don’t even need a day in Cusco because Machu Picchu is lower than Cusco so you won’t have a problem with the altitude but if you are taking hiking or trekking to Machu Picchu like the Inca trail we highly recommend to spend in Cusco as a minimum 2 days to get used to the altitude.
Is Cusco worth visiting?
Definitely, Cusco is worth visiting Cusco has a lot of history, tradition, and culture that you can explore as well you can acclimate to the altitude before you start a trek higher than Cusco once the capital of the Inca state!
What is the minimum cost of the trip to Machu Picchu?
The cost varies depending on what tour or route you are taking to arrive at Machu Picchu the fastest way is by train the cost for one day Machu Picchu trip can be 350 USD and the cheapest way is Machu Picchu by car it takes two days it cost like 300 USD.
Is a tour guide worth it?
A local tour guide is a must! If you want to absorb all the history of pre-Inca, Inca, and colonial times about Cusco City you must hire a tour, especially in Machu Picchu otherwise you will see only stones and more stones!
Can you do Machu Picchu in a day from Cusco?
Yes it is possible to do Machu Picchu in a day from Cusco, this tour is called Machu Picchu by train or Machu Picchu express just you need to start early in the morning take the first train to Machu Picchu and you will have enough time to explore the Inca citadel.
Is one day in Cusco enough?
One day for Cusco is not enough Cusco has a lot to explore Cusco city itself and its surroundings like Sacsayhuaman, Tipon, Pikillaqta which are half-day tours and day tours that you can explore in order to get used to the altitude to continue to your next trek.
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 8
+51 993 633 588