Cusco City Tour
The Cusco City Tour will take you to visit some of the most beautiful places in Cusco. Among these is one of the most enigmatic places as well as the archaeological sites around Cusco. The city tour will allow you to visit the beautiful Qoricancha temple, the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, and Puca Pucara. It is also an excellent alternative to acclimatize if you plan to visit Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, or other tourist destinations in Cusco, the Cusco city tour is a half-day tour perfectly for people who would love to take their time and explore around Cusco city.
Sign up for a day tour in Cusco, Peru today!
Cusco is considered the oldest and most inhabited city in South America. This city tour you want to experience hiking these four places we can organize this tour for you.
- Private tour, the tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized, and flexible.
- Private transportation
- Pick up from your hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets, all the places or Inca sites require an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for one day pass and covert specific places or 130 soles for ten days pass this one cover 16 places
- Lunch you can have lunch after the tour.
- Our city tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel at 8 Am
- Our first place to visit is the most important sun temple of the Incas Corikancha where you will see the best stonework and colonial buildings
- After this amazing place, we will continue to Sacsayhuaman, was the most important sun temple in the upper Cusco and the biggest stones you will time to explore and enjoy the view of Cusco city
- Then we will continue to Quenqo a natural bedrock where the Incas take advantage to carve ceremonial altar
- After we will continue to Puca Pucara and our last place will be Tambomachay we will see beautiful water fountains
- Then we will drive back to Cusco
- Arrival time around 2 pm
Private tour this tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized and flexible and you can customize your tours.
we start early to avoid the crowd starting early we will be ahead with fewer people! so we can enjoy ourselves better and take nice photos.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
Price 170 per group up to 06 people not per person!
if you are more than 6 people please let us know to give you a specific pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days should I spend in Cusco?
In these two days, you can explore Cusco’s museums like Museo Inka, casa Garcilazo, San Pedro market, Sam Blas neighborhood where you can find the best artisans and the incredible narrow stone street where you will appreciate the best Inca architecture with cobblestones just walking around the main plaza of Cusco city.
On the second day, you can visit Santo Domingo church and Sacsayhuaman site you can do by yourself or with a company, the tour usually is for 4 hours can in the morning and afternoon where you will visit the most impressive Inca temple Coricancha and the four ruins.
How many days do you need in Cusco before Machu Picchu?
Is Cusco worth visiting?
What is the minimum cost of the trip to Machu Picchu?
Is a tour guide worth it?
Can you do Machu Picchu in a day from Cusco?
Is one day in Cusco enough?
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 8
+51 993 633 588