Our city tour is a perfect introduction to Cusco’s vibrant history, this tour lasts only half day where you can visit the imperial city of the Inca state, the most important Inca temples that are built round Cusco being the most imposing architectonic complex in Cusco we have Corikancha the sun temple and out of Cusco we have Sacsayhuaman.
Book in advance.
- Our city tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel at 8 Am
- Our first place to visit is the most important sun temple of the Incas Corikancha where you will see the best stonework and colonial buildings
- After this amazing place, we will continue to Sacsayhuaman, was the most important sun temple in the upper Cusco and the biggest stones you will time to explore and enjoy the view of Cusco city
- Then we will continue to Quenqo a natural bedrock where the Incas take advantage to carve ceremonial altar
- After we will continue to Puca Pucara and our last place will be Tambomachay we will see beautiful water fountains
- Then we will drive back to Cusco
- Arrival time around 2 pm
Private tour this tour is done privately because we believe in quality over quantity – Our tours are personalized, flexible and you can customize your tours.
we start early to avoid the crowd starting early we will be ahead with fewer people! so we can enjoy better and take nice photos.
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED
- Private transportation
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets all the places or Inca sites requires an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for the one-day pass and covert specific places or 130 soles for ten days pass this one cover 16 places
- Lunch you can have lunch before your tour start or after
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE
What you need to take
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
Price 170 per group up to 06 people not per person!
if you are more than 6 people please let us know to give you a specific pricing