Machu Picchu tours 3 Day/ 2 Night
Visiting Machu Picchu is an unforgettable experience, the mystical that give rise to its imposing stone walls, inspire a deep respect for the builders of this monumental work, who knew how to conjugate, like no one in the world. The Inka city of Machu Picchu, is located in the middle of majestic mountains of jungle brow, its incomparable beauty, and spiritual strength is privileged, the city hidden within the tropics and built with a privileged geographic location that combines with the sacred mountains, running water and an Almost perfect celestial alignment, an excellent work in stone and a large number of terraces for agriculture, is impressive.
From the famous “Cordillera Rainbow of Palccoyo” to Maras salt mines, there’s so much to see in Machu Picchu. Check out our tours and sign up today!
In this adventure of the Cusco Machu Picchu Tour 03 days we will visit the capital of the Inca Empire Cusco, the temple of the Qoricancha or Temple of the Sun, the Cathedral Basilica of the City, colonial religious monument, and the archaeological centers of Sacsayhuamán , Qenqo , Tambomachay and Puca Pucara and finally we will enjoy the wonder of Machu Picchu World.
- Collection from your hotel in our private van
- 01 breakfast (second day at the hotel)
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- English speaking tour guide
- round trip bus ticket to Machu Picchu
- 3-star hotel based in a double room, if you want to upgrade let us know
- lunch and dinner
- Entrance tickets all the places or Inca sites requires an entrance ticket you can buy this at the first Inca site 70 soles for one day pass it covers specific places or 130 soles for ten days pass this one cover 16 places
- entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain
- tips for the crew
- hot springs in Machu Picchu Pueblo (10 soles)
- travel insurance (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200
DAY 01 CUSCO – CHINCHERO
- for Machu Picchu 3d/2n tour we will pick you up from your hotel in our private transportation at 9 Am
- From Cusco, we will drive to our first destination Chinchero
- In Chinchero we will visit with the tour guide the most relevant places as well you will see the picturesque colonial temple will visit the beautiful colonial temple
- Then we can visit a factory where the local families can show us all the process of webbing
- After Chinchero we will continue to Moray where we will see the famous circular terraces
- You will explore all these amazing Inca terraces with your tour guide
- Then we will continue to our last destination the natural salt ponds where we will appreciate more than 3000 thousand salt ponds still the locals are cultivating keeping the tradition
- After this natural beauty, we will go back to Cusco City we will drop you off in your hotel in Cusco or sacred valley.
DAY 02 PISAC – OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHU PICCHU
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 8 Amin our private transportation
- From Cusco, we will drive for 1 hour and 1/2 with a few stops at the lookout points as well we can stop at Awanacancha to see proses of the textiles until we get to our first Inca site Pisac
- Once in Pisac, we have plenty of time to explore all around this amazing place with your tour guide
- After the Inca site of Pisac, we will visit the Pisac Market here you will have time to see the handicraft then we will continue driving to Urubamba where we can buy our lunch
- After a good lunch, we will continue to Ollantaytambo where we will explore the religious place if we have time we can wonder the urban sector of Ollantaytambo the only Inca living town.
- Then we will head to the train station in order to board the train to Machu Picchu Pueblo where one of our representatives will be waiting for you outside of the train station and take you to your hotel where you will spend a night.
DAY 03 MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- After early breakfast, your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and you will take the bus to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Here your tour guide will give you a guiding tour for two hours more or less then you will have your free time to explore by yourself
- If you have your ticket for Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain you will climb in this time
- Once you finish exploring you need to take the bus back to Machu Picchu Pueblo where you can buy your Lunch
- Then you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo
- in Ollanta train station one of our representatives will be waiting for you and take you back to Cusco and drop you off in your hotel or close by
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medication
- Torch with spare batteries
- First aid kit
560 USD per person
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
I want to book this Tour
CALLE MARQUEZ Nº 250 2ND FLOOR OFFICE N° 13
+51 993 633 588